Double Pebble Band
* CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME: approx. 14-21 days *
Pair it with your stone rings, collection of stacking rings or wear it all by itself. No matter how you decide to wear it, our Double Pebble Band is a treat! Each pebble is handmade and set on a hammered band. This ring is available in Sterling Silver, Solid 14K Gold, Solid Rose Gold, and a Mixed Metal Option. Each ring is individually cut, soldered, and polished for a beautiful hand-crafted, high-quality ring. It is also hammered for a added shine and texture.
- Double Pebble Band Details -
- Band is approx 1 mm thick
- Large pebble is approx 4mm and small pebble is approx 3mm
- Perfect for mixing & matching
- Hammered & double dot design
- Available in Sterling Silver, Solid 14K Gold, Solid Rose Gold, and Mixed Metal (Sterling Silver Band with large solid gold dot and small solid rose gold dot)
Please see our Care Instructions on how to keep your precious gems in tip top shape.
All pieces are lead & nickel free
Here at Indigo Row we always try to ensure that your jewelry is made with the highest quality possible and can be treasured for years to come. Each and every piece is handcrafted by skilled artisans and filled with endless amounts of love & care. We want your pieces to be sentimental and remind you of their purpose every single time you wear them. Whether it be your birthstone, your child's birthday, the loss of someone special, an angel baby, an anniversary, your wedding day, the benefits that gemstones bring to your life or just your favorite color, we know this piece will be dear to your heart. We hope you love your Indigo Row pieces as much as we have loved creating them for you!
* Although we do our best to make sure our sizing is as accurate as possible, due to the inconsistency in sizing tools and the nature of the electroforming process, please allow ring sizes to vary a quarter size.
* We have witnessed the benefits of using crystals and intention in our daily lives, but legally we cannot guarantee them to cure, solve, or help with problems of any kind or use in place of seeking medical advice.