Moonstone Polished Ring
This variant is currently sold out
* Current production time: approx 3-4 weeks *
If you have seen Moonstone then you know how amazing it is. People love it because of its "blue flash". It looks plain white in some lighting and you get glimpses of iridescent blue in some lighting. Each stone is unique and no two will be the same. This ring is made with a single polished, oval Moonstone and then set using our electroforming process. You will never want to take this beautiful piece off!
- Band is approx 3 mm wide
- Stone is a single, polished Rainbow Moonstone
- Stones measures approx 10 x 14 mm
- Available in Silver, Gold or Rose Gold. (Rose Gold is my personal favorite and the most popular.)
- Stones come in all different shapes and sizes with their own uniqueness but we know you'll love the finished product! No two rings will ever be the same.
Rainbow Moonstone is actually a white Labradorite, and is said to embody protection, balance, and development.
Each stone ring is made using a unique process called electroforming. We take a simple hammered copper band and transform it into a one of a kind piece that is sure to catch the eyes and capture the hearts of everyone that sees it. We take special care in hand selecting and placing each stone on the band. This is the most critical step because it determines the final design of the ring. The ring is then placed in a solution for up to 14 hours while the metal builds up and forms all around the stones. We are constantly checking on them to be sure they are forming exactly as they should be. This is so exciting to watch because each one forms in its own unique way. They are then tumbled to perfection and plated with the thickest and highest quality plating possible. This process is similar to the electroforming process. When the plating is complete, they are sealed and then sealed again to make sure they will stay as good as new with everyday wear. See our Care Instructions on how to keep your precious gems in tip top shape.
All pieces are lead & nickel free.
Here at Indigo Row we always try to ensure that your jewelry is made with the highest quality possible and can be treasured for years to come. Each and every piece is handcrafted by skilled artisans and filled with endless amounts of love & care. We want your pieces to be sentimental and remind you of their purpose every single time you wear them. Whether it be your birthstone, your child's birthday, the loss of someone special, an angel baby, an anniversary, your wedding day, the benefits that gemstones bring to your life or just your favorite color, we know this piece will be dear to your heart. We hope you love your Indigo Row pieces as much as we have loved creating them for you!
* Although we do our best to make sure our sizing is as accurate as possible, due to the inconsistency in sizing tools and the nature of the electroforming process, please allow ring sizes to vary a quarter size.
* We have witnessed the benefits of using crystals and intention in our daily lives, but legally we cannot guarantee them to cure, solve, or help with problems of any kind or use in place of seeking medical advice.