This variant is currently sold out
* CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME: approx. 14 days *This set is made up of 3 of the most beautiful, sparkly stacking rings. Wear them alone or pair them with your Stone Rings or Custom Mama's Ring. These rings are perfect for mixing & matching, and adding extra thickness & sparkle to your ensemble. Each ring is individually cut, soldered and polished for a beautiful hand-crafted, high-quality ring. Two of the bands are hammered for added texture and shine.
- Raindrop Band -
- Each ring is about .75mm
- Perfect for mixing & matching
- Available in 14k Gold Filled, Rose Gold Filled, & Sterling Silver
- Hammered Band -
- Each ring is about 1 mm wide.
- Available in 14k Gold filled, Rose Gold Filled, & Sterling Silver
- Dotted Band Details -
- Each ring is about 2mm wide
- Due to the delicate nature of this style, it may slightly bend or form to fingers
- Available in 14k Gold filled, Rose Gold Filled and Sterling Silver
** Please note that when stacking 3 or more rings together, they do fit more snug on your finger. One band will vary a quarter to half size to make the set more comfortable to wear. **
All pieces are lead & nickel free.
Here at Indigo Row we always try to ensure that your jewelry is made with the highest quality possible and can be treasured for years to come. Each and every piece is handcrafted by skilled artisans and filled with endless amounts of love & care. We want your pieces to be sentimental and remind you of their purpose every single time you wear them. Whether it be your birthstone, your child's birthday, the loss of someone special, an angel baby, an anniversary, your wedding day, the benefits that gemstones bring to your life or just your favorite color, we know this piece will be dear to your heart. We hope you love your Indigo Row pieces as much as we have loved creating them for you!
* Although we do our best to make sure our sizing is as accurate as possible, due to the inconsistency in sizing tools and the nature of the electroforming process, please allow ring sizes to vary a quarter size.
* We have witnessed the benefits of using crystals and intention in our daily lives, but legally we cannot guarantee them to cure, solve, or help with problems of any kind or use in place of seeking medical advice.